Providing security assessments to prevent catastrophe.
The best way to handle risks and dangerous situations is to prevent them altogether. Over the years, ASG consultants have conducted hundreds of on-site security assessments and audits to prevent potential catastrophes.
The potential for risk can affect any organization. Types of organizations we have assisted include:
- Educational institutions
- Financial institutions
- Commercial and office complexes
- And many more
Our team of security assessment experts will craft a custom assessment of your organization. Then, we’ll work together with your team to develop cost-effective solutions from our recommendations to protect your organization, employees and patrons from potential harm. Our security assessment process includes:
- Evaluate the facility exterior after dark and during the day
- Compile a basic background assessment of the facility
- Identify potential exposures
- Conduct interviews with law enforcement
- Review policy and procedure manuals
- Analyze emergency procedures and develop a plan for emergency response
- Perform a safety and security audit
- Conduct business continuity evaluations
Why choose ASG for security assessment services?
A simple internet search produces a myriad of options for security assessment services. At first glance, it can be difficult to tell providers apart, but ASG’s exhaustive and methodical approach to security is hard to match. From pre-hires and current employees to third-party guests, we provide policies and protocol designed to ensure the safety your organization’s facility and its people. When it comes to routine activities such as mail handling or opening and closing your facility, we detail recommended processes that are customized for your organization.