Electronic Security Services
Cutting-edge technology to protect your organization.
With technology changing at a cut-rate speed, staying on top of the latest advancements is crucial for protecting your business. At A Services Group, we are constantly researching and testing the latest developments so that we can bring you the best, most comprehensive electronic security services possible.
Electronic security technology today mimics what may have seemed like science fiction only a decade or so ago.
Advancements like biometrics, access control, surveillance cameras and notifications directly to your mobile device are very real, and are protecting organizations like yours across the country.
Our electronic solutions
Our electronic security experts will design custom electronic security services for your organization to add another layer of protection for your employees, patrons and assets.
ASG designs and installs high quality video surveillance systems. From county-wide and city-wide wireless networks for law enforcement, to systems that meet the needs of small business owners, we have expertise to achieve optimal solutions.
Law enforcement comprises a large segment of our customer base. If they consider ours the system of choice, you can rest assured that ASG will take care of your needs with the same level of care, concern and sophistication.
Our systems record at 30 FPS (frames per second) — this is considered full-motion and provides exceptional quality. Many camera systems only record at 15 to 20 FPS, which can miss important details in the event of an emergency or security breach.
Safeguarding entry points is a critical component of security for any organization. With traditional keys or keypads, you have extremely limited control over access to your facility and critical areas. Keys can be copied, codes shared and facilities compromised. Access control solutions allows you to:
- Automatically lock/unlock doors via a time schedule
- Restrict access by day, time, location, personnel group and more
- Complete audits of all entries and events
- Integration biometrics and “smart cards” plus the ability to run reports by door, time, person, group or alarm type
- Remove access with a simple click of a button
- Integrate recorded video, time and attendance, additional alarms, guard tour, photo-identification, graphical maps, key control, pager system, HVAC alarms and more
- Leverage one software interface and one card that can control access to a single building or hundreds of buildings spread across the world