Benefits to a video surveillance system:
• Security cameras don’t fall asleep.
• Security cameras provide an accurate portrayal of the events.
• They protect you business by deterring potential burglars or predators and employee theft.
• Keeping people from suing for a fall, etc. on your property when it’s not true and they’re just seeking money (i.e. frivolous lawsuits).
• Making sure your staff is performing at their best and providing adequate customer service.
• They can provide an hefty discount on your business insurance policy.
• If you have digital cameras that connect to a networked computer system, you can check on your business while out of town.